Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello! Long time no see.  It has been a long time since I have blogged and I do not have a lot to blog today either. I am now starting to think about what my speech will be at the end of the school year.  Since the speech does not have to do with anything we did on the project I am going to speak about how time is limited.  On this project I feel like I do not put enough time in and that i always procrastinate on this project.  So I was thinking that I could talk about how time is limited and that it should be used wisely and not just thrown about like it is not a big deal.  Everyone in the world has limited time and our time will expire one day though time will always be going even after you have used up all of your time.  Alright I will see you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment