Monday, May 11, 2015

The project 20 time is an interesting project to do but also a very time consuming project.  In the beginning of the project I was confident that I was going to put in a lot of time and effort.  What actually ended up happening was that I got a great start on the project but then I got very lazy and busy so I ended up not putting enough effort into the project.  I tried to get myself on track by setting goals (I have proof check my blog posts) on my blog but I was already too far away from the goal so I didn't get much done.  I really wish I could have done this project again because I think I just threw my project down the drain and then put it down the garbage disposer.  The overall thing is that I missed my time to do something I would never have the time to do (like travel the world).  I think that I wasn't all in the project because I didn't want to do that all along, I wanted to travel the world but as you know I definitely would not have the time to do that.  I think that overall if I had picked the right thing then I'd enjoy the project a lot more than I did.  I really wish that I would've put in some more time because I think I could've done some great things and even talk in the TED talk.  I think that Mr. P should assign 20 time to the future students of this class because this is a great learning experience and like I said earlier I wish that I would've taken that time to do something great.The project 20 time is an interesting project to do but also a very time consuming project.  In the beginning of the project I was confident that I was going to put in a lot of time and effort.  What actually ended up happening was that I got a great start on the project but then I got very lazy and busy so I ended up not putting enough effort into the project.  I tried to get myself on track by setting goals (I have proof check my blog posts) on my blog but I was already too far away from the goal so I didn't get much done.  I really wish I could have done this project again because I think I just threw my project down the drain and then put it down the garbage disposer.  The overall thing is that I missed my time to do something I would never have the time to do (like travel the world).  I think that I wasn't all in the project because I didn't want to do that all along, I wanted to travel the world but as you know I definitely would not have the time to do that.  I think that overall if I had picked the right thing then I'd enjoy the project a lot more than I did.  I really wish that I would've put in some more time because I think I could've done some great things and even talk in the TED talk.  I think that Mr. P should assign 20 time to the future students of this class because this is a great learning experience and like I said earlier I wish that I would've taken that time to do something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment